- Develop and maintain a high quality portfolio of hotel products (i.e. relevant, attractive and competitive) for Expedia’s fast-growing global customer base.
- Continuously work with hotel partners to help them maximize the production potential from their participation in the Expedia marketplace by smartly utilizing the power of Expedia LPS’ unique data insights, marketing, distribution and revenue management toolset.
- Build and progressively expand the portfolio of local hotel partners by introducing prospective high potential partners to Expedia’s global value proposition and facilitating their onboarding process
- Develop and sustain strong partner relationships by providing relevant data insights and superior consulting services to hotel partners (revenue management advice, marketing opportunities on the Expedia marketplace)
- Ensure that partner hotels’ product (content, rates and availability) is consistently optimized and competitive on the Expedia sites to maximize customer conversion
- Secure additional inventory over high demand and compression periods
- Secure seasonal deals, evergreen and dynamic promotions within the guidelines set by Management to support the brands’ merchandising and marketing efforts.
- Continuously promote to and develop hotel partners’ high engagement with Expedia’s full suite of: