Internship that has developed into a contract employment as a Sales
Core responsabilities :
- Visit clients to talk about and demonstrate products and services
- Take orders for products or services and arrange contract and payment details
- Arrange for delivery or installation of products
- Train clients in how to use products
- Answer client enquiries, deal with complaints and arrange for servicing of faulty goods
- Keep sales records and predict future market trends
- Find and contact potential clients and develop sales ideas to attract more clients organise sales budgets.
Honda Motor Co., Ltd. is a Japanese public multinational corporation primarily known as a manufacturer of automobiles, motorcycles and power equipment.
Honda has been the world's largest motorcycle manufacturer since 1959,as well as the world's largest manufacturer of internal combustion engines measured by volume, producing more than 14 million internal combustion engines each year.
Honda became the second-largest Japanese automobile manufacturer in 2001.
Honda was the eighth largest automobile manufacturer in the world behind General Motors, Volkswagen Group, Toyota, Hyundai Motor Group, Ford, Nissan, and PSA in 2011.